Terms and conditions of hire
When you rent a bouncy castle from us you will be asked to sign the terms and conditions shown below. These terms and conditions are correct at the time of being aired on our website. Our T&Cs my of been updated. Please ask!
Terms & Conditions
IF YOU ARE UNSURE ABOUT ANYTHING, CONTACT US ON 07557 360498
It is the responsibility of the person/s hiring equipment to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to avoid injury or cause damage to the equipment. Please ensure that the following safety instructions are followed:
1. NO adult should use any equipment that is supplied solely for children's use. These units are intended for use by persons up to the age of 12 years. Please ensure no person over this age uses the equipment. Do not mix large and small children. Maximum user numbers can be found on the unit.
2. A responsible adult (over 18 years old) must be supervising the equipment at ALL times. No person under the influence of drink or drugs or who is unwell should supervise or operate the equipment.
3. Always ensure the equipment is not overcrowded, and limit numbers according to the age and size of people using it. Always avoid a mix of large and small children at the same time. The maximum user number can be found written on the inflatable.
4. DO NOT allow anyone to bounce on the front safety step as children could easily bounce off the inflatable and get hurt. The step is there to assist users to get on and off!! Keep safety mats in the correct position at all times.
5. Ensure that no person who is pregnant, with a history of Heart, Neck or Back Problems, High Blood Pressure, Joint or Bone weakness or any person with a history of known medical disabilities are allowed to use the equipment. Also any person who feels unwell should be removed immediately.
6. ALL shoes, glasses, jewellery and badges and such like MUST be removed before using the equipment.
7. NO face paints, party poppers, coloured streamers, silly string, food, drink, water (hosepipes, water pistols etc), soapy water (to create foam!), sweets, chewing gum, pets, toys, mud, barbeques, smoking, shoes or sharp objects are to be allowed on or near the equipment. This will avoid both choking hazards and potential soiling of the unit. This charge is normally a minimum of £50.00 but may be more depending on the severity of the damage from soiling, facepaint and such like prodcuts. Any soiling, stain, cleaning damage will be charged as per contract.
8. Climbing, hanging or sitting on side walls is DANGEROUS and MUST NOT be allowed. Do not bounce on the front step.
9. Children should not be pushing, colliding, fighting, attempting somersaults, wrestling, running or behaving in a manner likely to cause injury, damage or distress to others or the equipment. Users should not bounce from wall to wall or carryout flying kicks at the inflatables walls.
10. DO NOT allow anyone to be on the inflatable during inflation or deflation as this could damage both the equipment and injure the user.
11. Ensure a safety zone of 6 feet (2 metres) around the equipment is kept clear at all times and use anchors provided.
12. The inflatable should not be used in high winds (max 24 mph) or wet conditions and should be switched off. After rain showers, any wetness, including bubbling (which is normal) can be dried with the aid of a towel. Bouncy castles and safety mats can also become slippery from early evening onwards, towards the end of the season due to dew (condensation) forming on the equipment. Please take extra care.
13. In the event that the blower stops working, ensure ALL users exit the inflatable immediately. Make sure the blower tube has not come loose, the deflation zip is still closed and that nothing is obstructing the blower. Failing all this, please contact us for possible further assistance.
14. Always use the RCD plug provided. Only use electrical equipment supplied by us, as all electrical equipment is fully tested to the appropriate Health and Safety Guidelines by a qualified electrician and fitted with British Standard approved connections. These connections are splash proof (except RCD’s) and can be left out in wet weather although do not allow them to become submerged in water.
15. Do not allow any person to interfere, adjust or repair any electrical item, even if qualified to do so. Failure to do so may result in additional cost for the replacement or repair.
16. Any damage to equipment caused by misuse, neglect, loss or failure to follow these conditions, shall deem the Hirer liable for full repair or replacement costs in addition to any loss of business as a result of such loss or damage as per hire contract.
Please note that ALL persons using this equipment do so at their own risk. The person/s or organization hiring such equipment will be responsible / liable for any damage or injury occurring from or as a result of misuse, neglect or reckless use of such equipment hired. The guidelines above are for the safety of all people using this equipment, and it is the sole responsibility of the hirer to ensure they are fully adhered to at all times.
Playtime Bouncy Castle Hire or it's staff cannot accept any responsibility for any injuries sustained by anyone using the equipment hired.
I declare that I have read and understand these terms and conditions of hire and any relevant operating and safety instructions supplied with the equipment. I sign the contract fully aware of the implications and responsibilities placed upon me by doing so. I am above the age of 18 years.